When you need to find a funeral director, call Oakdale Funerals.
When a loved one dies, grief can overwhelm the family and friends who are left behind. Arrangements need to be made The different types of services will be:
- cremation services at a church or chapel
- civil or religious services,
- church or chapel services with an interment or burial service afterwards
- a private cremation service with no-one in attendance
- memorial services are often too difficult to manage personally and so are best left in the caring hands of a reliable funeral director like Oakdale Funerals who never switch their phones off. They will be there to take you call when the time comes and you have lost your loved one.
Our mission at Oakdale Funerals is to provide a quality service with dignity, dedication, and respect for all people in their time of need. Whether you select a modest service or custom ceremony to celebrate the life of your loved one, you can be sure that Oakdale Funerals is ready to assist you in your time of need. The professional and caring staff at Oakdale Funerals have been carrying out the personal wishes of families in our community, the people who are our neighbors and friends. As a family owned and operated funeral home, we are proud of the quality service, experience and personal attention we devote to every family. Our attention to details and to your needs is what has set Oakdale Funerals apart from other funeral companies. We at Oakdale Funerals are dedicated to providing you with compassion, professionalism and dignity. We focus on meeting the individual needs of your family in an effort to help lighten the burden of the present and foster a sincere hope for the future.